Triggerpoint The GRID X
Composed of hard, dense materials, the TriggerPoint GRID X Foam Roller digs deep into tight muscles to relieve aches and pains. Ideal for use on larger muscle groups like the calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, back, and lats. The GRID X® Foam Roller is our firmest foam roller. It was created to break through the body's toughest, tightest trouble spots to improve mobility and reduce muscle pain and soreness. This extra firm foam roller is for athletes with dense muscle tissue and anyone who prefers a deep tissue massage. The GRID X is not recommended for beginner rollers. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist's hands - making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
Why Triggerpoint Grid x ?
- Twice as firm as the original GRID® Foam Roller;
- Sweat-proof and easy-to-clean material;
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients needed to repair muscle;
- Compact and travel-friendly;
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes;
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use;
- Weight tested to support up to 550 lbs/250 kg static load;
- Backed by 1 year warranty.
GRID’s patented design makes it the first foam roller to feature a multi-density exterior constructed over a hollow core. The surface pattern is ideal for rolling through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Using TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers provides benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance, and improved gait.
Lightweight and portable, Foam Rollers are ideal for those on the go. Roll at the office, the gym, at home, and even when you travel.