All band thicknesses in one package for a maximum of exercise variety. The FLEXVIT Revolve can be used flexibly for regression or progression of exercises at any time and thus enables a varied whole-body workout at an individual performance level.
- Cheaper than in individual purchases
- Ideal for training on the go
- Includes mesh washing bag
Made in Germany
Thanks to the innovative material and the special design, our FLEXVIT Revolve offers decisive advantages over other fitness bands:
- Safety when exercising, as very robust and tear-resistant
- Attractive feel without sacrificing rubber properties
- No “cutting” into the skin
- No skin contact with rubber/latex (therefore suitable for allergy sufferers and use in the clinic)
- Washable up to 60° C
- Non-local training in everyday life (at home, in the office, on trips, …)
- As an additional resistance in classic strength training (e.g. for bench and shoulder presses, squats, etc.)
- Progression and regression of Calisthenics exercises
- Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and personal training
- Fitness training in team and individual sports
- General and sport-specific stabilization exercises
- Hull stability
- Rotation and anti-rotation
- Strength endurance
Other possible applications:
- Extension of the variety of exercises in conjunction with the FLEXVIT Multi-Anchor
Start training right away - with the FLEXVIT app
With our free app, you'll get over 400 exercises with FLEXVIT bands. Ready-made workouts are regularly available for instant training.
You can also create your own workouts and exercises and share them with your community. With a workout diary, you can make your progress visible. Tips, news and background information make the app a daily companion.
With the FLEXVIT app, you have access to a wide range of exercises and workouts so you never get bored.
The FLEXVIT app offers new workouts and content regularly, so you can always try something new and improve.
The FLEXVIT app is based on our functional training concept and teaches you to think about movements, not isolated muscles.
In the FLEXVIT Community you can share your workouts and get inspired by the exercises and workouts of like-minded people.