SIGMA MY SPEEDY
MySpeedy expands the bike computer market to include a diverse range of smart, bright, customizable, and cool speedometers. It marks the end of standardized design in the world of bike computers!
The SIGMA MY SPEEDY models have a unique style, brightly colored brackets, and wireless transmission.
- Speedometer: The speedometer is characterized by large, easy to read digits and a circumferential speed scale. The speed scale is visible at all times and gives you a sense of how fast you are going when in other screens. The scale peaks at 60 km/h (mph). If you are riding faster than this, the MySpeedy displays the skull and crossbones icon to show that your speed is dangerous. The digits in the round display show you your speed up to 99 km/h (mph).
- So versatile, so bright, so you!: Your style is very personal – as is your MySpeedy.Attach one of these trendy speedometers to your bike and show everyone who you really are. Snatch up your favorite design and express your individuality more than ever when out and about on your bike.
- No words: Intuitive icons and carefully designed symbols eliminate the need for text or additional words. Easily navigating through the functions and even setting wheel sizes and more could not be more direct.
- Individuality and diversity: The end of standardized design in the world of bike computers is here. MySpeedy from SIGMA SPORT expands the bike computer market to include a diverse range of smart, bright, customizable, and cool odometers.
- Display: The large, round computer display is extremely easy to read. MySpeedy ‘welcomes’ users when waking up from standby mode before a ride by displaying a customized ‘face’, which can be selected from one of ten different motifs. During the ride, one function value is displayed at all times. The display can be changed by pressing the Mode button. A circumferential speed index permanently provides information about the current speed, even if the display changes during a ride and the trip time or distance is displayed.
- Simple use: Simplicity at its best: With just one single operating button, MySpeedy is extremely easy to use. This is positioned on the edge of the computer and is highly responsive, so it can even be pressed with the thumb. The tacho, clock, and road icons clearly indicate the current display mode. The device settings are configured once using the Set button on the back. The navigation items on the left edge of the Set menu provide guidance and flash to indicate the current setting area.